N7KJMOFUMBHQLORKL67BFWDVSM.jpg

Body Style:
2-door speedster
Engine: 6.5 L F140 GC V12
Power: 810 HP / 8500 rpm
Torque: 530 lb-ft / 7000 rpm
Weight: 1500 kg (SP1), 1520 kg (SP2)
Drivetrain: Front engine, Rear wheel drive
Additional Information: The Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 are limited production sports cars produced by Italian automobile manufacturer Ferrari, introduced in 2018 for the 2019 model year. The cars mark the start of a new lineage of models called the "Icona" series, a program aimed at creating special cars inspired by classic Ferrari models, all to be produced in limited series. The first cars of the new lineage are the Monza SP1 and SP2, whose designs are inspired by the 750 Monza, 250 Testarossa and 166 MM. The SP1 is a single seater, while the SP2 features two seats. 499 units are expected to be produced at a price of €1.58 million before options.
SP1
6JhvkjA.jpg

4FM2Sii.jpg

zaNDnYl.jpg

LmhV0iL.jpg

qZBQ6f2.jpg

SP2
LBDu8bd.jpg

LkwGxIC.jpg

U5bPFIv.jpg

T2WPfLY.jpg

GmM6erF.jpg

zLW4c2r.jpg

After much (well, a little) deliberation, I voted SZ. This is my favorite current/recent Ferrari model, as well as being extremely distinctive and well-styled. Most anyone who saw one of these, car person or not, would probably think it cool, without getting confused as to what it is or anything, unlike the F8 and SF90 and such that can kind of blend together.

And this had no bearing on the rating, but I like that the SP2 is only 20 kg more than the SP1.

Last edited:
They look beautiful , but i believe they're not road legal in many places and where they are you'd have to wear a helmet. I don't want to be wearing a helmet when i'm driving on the road, it would ruin my hair! Meh.

Better not roll over in this thing! When I look at the Ferrari Monza SP1/SP2, I want to think of this as a modern interpretation of some Ferraris from the 1950s and 1960s but in a modern package. I don't think this is completely gorgeous (it is a gorgeous car), but there is certainly a cool factor and an aura to even being around one of these. It is so engaging and enticing that I can only give this a Sub-Zero call.

It's basically a rebodied 812 Superfast, only several orders of magnitude more expensive and far less impractical. Honestly I'd say there's literally no reason to buy this over the 812 except for the looks, and to be perfectly honest that's 100% why people are.

The looks are astounding on the SP1 especially, the only thing I wish was different was a large center mirror instead of the side mirrors, but I understand they need those for road regulations.

So I guess I'd give it a cool then. It's an amazing looking car but it's essentially a coach built 812 with far less practicality. I'd also say it's a little too heavy for the styling that it has.

They look beautiful , but i believe they're not road legal in many places and where they are you'd have to wear a helmet. I don't want to be wearing a helmet when i'm driving on the road, it would ruin my hair! Meh.
Okay, I got confused and looked it up, the car isn't street legal in the United States, but it is elsewhere. Doesn't affect my rating, although the hair consideration might

This is a type of car I can never see myself buying but I don't know if that makes it uncool or cool. Going on looks alone, cool but not sz.

Back