Transmission: 7-speed automated manual
Drivetrain: MR
CROPPED2021-Venom-F5-Mojave-Gold_004-01-01-min.png

hennessey-venomf5-howie-p-1.jpg

Hennessey-Venom-F5-12.jpg

hennessey-venom-f5-hits-2716-mph-as-pursuit-of-300-mph-continues-c3afc6a.jpg

2021-hennessey-venom-f5-interior.jpg

Last edited:
It looks cool, but I also had a hard time making sure all the pictures were of the final design rather than an earlier iteration because they all kinda blend together. Take from that what you will. Also the stats are insane, especially for a car without any electrification. On top of that it's RWD too. I wonder if it'll end up as some famous deathtrap. All that said though, we'll see if Hennessey can deliver, I know they've had problems in the past. If you got to swindle people it's better if they're rich people, but failing to deliver certainly won't make the car any cooler. I'll go with either meh or low cool, still undecided at this point.

The Hennessey connection would make it SU if it wasn't SU already--****ing schyster.

I kinda miss the old crazy Lotus look of the old Venom. This just looks like some generic supercar from a startup company you’ve never heard of in Romania.

The specs are cool but honestly nowadays these super ridiculous 2000hp hypercars don’t have the same impact or grandeur they had even 5 years ago to me.

So gonna slap this one with a meh.

Ah, yes... Houston area's own Hennessey Performance (based in Sealy, TX). It's styling up front and on the sides is kind of off for my tastes, but I am usually a Hennessey fan. At least it looks better than Ferrari LaFerrari to me. Its rear looks awesome. I'm going to go against the grain and call Cool for this car. Even with some better styling, I still call "Cool." There just isn't enough for me to go "Sub-Zero."

Are there too many supercars these days? Its a bit generic. The rear is the best bit but looks too much like various McLarens. Overall its not the best looking or most distinctive supercar. Meh.

Looks a little bit generic, but at least now it has it's own face. I never saw the old Venom as anything more than an Elise on... Venom.

The performance itself makes it a SZ for me.

Back