Cool Wall: 2022 Dartz Prombron Black Alligator MMXX Black Tiger Lunar Year Edition

• Thread starter Snikle
  • 16 comments

2022 Dartz Prombron Black Alligator MMXX Black Tiger Lunar Year Edition

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1475: 2022 Dartz Prombron Black Alligator MMXX Black Tiger Lunar Year Edition nominated by @DemioXDTourng
DARTZ%20Prombron%20Black%20Alliator%20MMXX%20Black%20Tiger%20Edition.jpg
Body Style
: 5-door SUV
Engine:4.0L TT hybrid V8
Power: 571 hp
Torque: 723 lb-ft
Weight: 2721 kg
Transmission: 9-speed auto
Drivetrain: Front Engine, AWD
Additional Information: This car is an armored, Ultra Luxurious, Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 conversion - Can be outfitted with Alligator or Stingray skin upholstery - Comes with an Anti-Paparazzi system, which includes special lights to do... something
DARTZ-Prombron-Black-Alliator-MMXX-Black-Tiger-Edition-(1).png

DARTZ%20Prombron%20Black%20Alligator%20MMXX%20Black%20Tiger%20Edition%20.jpg

This is pretty much the extent of the interior I can find online
DARTZ_Promrbon_Black_Alligator_dash_5.jpg

Definitely one of the longer names I've seen. And one of the ugliest cars as well. I know aesthetics and armor don't go together, but there's still clearly some effort put into it here, and all of it only made the car uglier. It's funny, but ultimately SU.

Poll 1475: 2022 Dartz Prombron Black Alligator MMXX Black Tiger Lunar Year Edition nominated by @DemioXDTourng
DARTZ%20Prombron%20Black%20Alliator%20MMXX%20Black%20Tiger%20Edition.jpg

Body Style: 5-door SUV
Engine:4.0L TT hybrid V8
Power: 571 hp
Torque: 723 lb-ft
Weight: 2721 kg
Transmission: 9-speed auto
Drivetrain: Front Engine, AWD
Additional Information: This car is an armored, Ultra Luxurious, Mercedes-Maybach GLS600 conversion - Can be outfitted with Alligator or Stingray skin upholstery - Comes with an Anti-Paparazzi system, which includes special lights to do... something
DARTZ-Prombron-Black-Alliator-MMXX-Black-Tiger-Edition-(1).png

DARTZ%20Prombron%20Black%20Alligator%20MMXX%20Black%20Tiger%20Edition%20.jpg

This is pretty much the extent of the interior I can find online
DARTZ_Promrbon_Black_Alligator_dash_5.jpg
33d.gif

Is this SUV an Autobot or a Decepticon? Latvia, China, or whomever can have this. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near this thing. Here is a convincing sentence I am about to say- Mitsuokas and Ssangyongs look better than this thing. Seriously Uncool.

It's garish, excessive and pointless, but considering the clientele it's aiming for (rich suckers who want garish, excessive and pointless vehicles) it at least fulfills its primary function. And let's be honest, you'll forget that it even exists by the time you click away from this thread.

Uncool, getting a small bonus only because it takes money away from idiots with more cash than common sense and I can't entirely hate something designed for that.

3D renders of an eyesore that probably isn't past the pre-production stage. Or rather, pre-rebodied GLS stage.

john candy ok GIF

So when a car is obvious SU bait I get people giggling and voting SZ just for contrarian funsies that invalidate the results, but when I get one that's obviously SZ bait everyone takes it seriously? The inconsistency is maddening.
3D renders of an eyesore that probably isn't past the pre-production stage. Or rather, pre-rebodied GLS stage.
It's not like this is something that'd grow on you once you saw it on the street ;)

Last edited:
It's not like this is something that'd grow on you once you saw it on the street ;)

My point was more to do with it not existing beyond a CG model than its "SU bait" design. Even the camouflaged pre-release shots someone sent in to Jalopnik last year of a regular MMXX turned out to more phoney than the knockoffs that Yankelovich lambasted in that same article.

Whether or not this will reach production in the future, I can't say. At this moment in time it appears to fall foul of the no "concept cars, prototypes and pre-production models" rule. If I'd kept up with the nominations lately I would have questioned it before it reached the polling stage.

Garish, large, armored, loud vehicle that sends an important mixed message: "Why am I drawing attention to myself when I shouldn't be drawing attention to myself?"

My point was more to do with it not existing beyond a CG model than its "SU bait" design. Even the camouflaged pre-release shots someone sent in to Jalopnik last year of a regular MMXX turned out to more phoney than the knockoffs that Yankelovich lambasted in that same article.

Whether or not this will reach production in the future, I can't say. At this moment in time it appears to fall foul of the no "concept cars, prototypes and pre-production models" rule. If I'd kept up with the nominations lately I would have questioned it before it reached the polling stage.
Well I didn't notice it was CG/preproduction before you mentioned it either, so I guess it's too late. If enough people complain/screw with the damn votes (which I hate, but whatever) I might just leave this out of the results thread and this poll can be nothing more than a joke. Works out anyway, since I assume most people here are putting attention to GT7 at the moment rather than the cool wall anyway.

Well whatever this was is closed now. -1.114 SU. Not sure whether to include it on the result page since it technically shouldn't have been polled in the first place, so I put that result here.

Back