- 2,280

- San Antonio, Texas
- Obi-Tonobi
I have three PSN ID's on my machine.
Can I copy the game save data from my main profile to the other two so I do not have to keep playing the game 3 times?
I did attempt to copy it the other day but it said there was already data there.
Did not want to delete it off of one profile and then it not work and have to start all over again.
I would like all three to be identical.
Thanks
Can I copy the game save data from my main profile to the other two so I do not have to keep playing the game 3 times?
I did attempt to copy it the other day but it said there was already data there.
Did not want to delete it off of one profile and then it not work and have to start all over again.
I would like all three to be identical.
Thanks