COR PC2 LMP1/LMP2 League (English)

• Thread starter BrandonC
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
We’ve decided to run a Multi-Class league, using LMP1 and LMP2 class cars, as we believe these allow for the best experience all around.

Races will be held on Thursdays 7pm GMT, once every two weeks, with a planned start date of 15/02/18 (Although this is subject to potential change.) The sessions last approximately two and a half hours.

The format will be as follows:

20 minute qualifying session, in which the LMP1 and LMP2 cars go out separately on 10 minute runs, in that order.

This will allow everyone on the grid the ability to qualify without having to give way or overtake faster / slower cars. The race will then take place and last two hours.

The calendar features six tracks:

1. 15/02/2018 Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
  2. 01/03/2018 Circuit of the Americas
  3. 15/03/2018 Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  4. 29/03/2018 Dubai Autodrome (GP Layout)
  5. 12/04/2018 Daytona International Speedway (Infield Track included)
  6. 26/04/2018 Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans)

As mentioned these will take place two weeks apart. We will be aiming for a grid of 24 drivers, 12 teams. (Drivers can pair up / will be placed together in pairs) with 12 drivers and 6 teams per Class of car, each competing for the respective titles. (We’re prepared to, and will adapt the number of drivers and teams, as and where needed)

If you wish to sign up, please add me and send me a message! Also if you have a desired teammate let us know, or we may pair you up with someone closer to the season start.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mizzyedits/ (please add me through this link.)

We hope to see you on the track!
steamhappy

Back