Correct Setup (PS4 User)

• Thread starter vgk
  • 2 comments

vgk

Greece
Greece
Hello to everyone.

I'm a relative new user on sim experience and i would appreciate your assistance.

My set up below for quick reference:
Logitech G923 (with Stock pedals & Stock shifter)
Fanatec CS Handbrake v1.5 (with USB Clubsport) - (Updated firmware)
Next Level Racing GTTRACK
DriveHub (Updated firmware)
Playing on Playstation 4 Pro

Games playing:
WRC Generations
F1 22
Grand turismo Sport
The Crew 2 (not tested yet - believe subject game is completely Arcade)

I'm trying to play WRC generations game and in the begging after setting up the equipment (as per Drivehub wizard), into the game I was having an issue to recognize the handbrake. Drivehub was in 'G' (Logitech mode), later when I change drivehub to 'F'' mode I was ok with the handbrake. Later on, in both modes, handbrake was working fine (probably my mistake since i was having also controller active).

So my questions are, should the Drivehub working always on ''F'' mode ? What's the correct setting on Drive hub, considering the gear / games ?
Is subject setting applying maybe to subject game (WRC) only ?
For you reference, I have already tried the F1 game (which obviously no handbrake required) and seems to be working fine with Drivehub on ''F'' mode (Obviously i can connect directly the G923 to PS4 for F1 22, however I'm experimenting to undestand the emulation of Drivehub)

Since the G923 is fully compatible with PS4, is the handbrake able to work (through drivehub) alone ? and connect the G923 directly to PS4 ?

(Obviously if there's a similar thread, please let me know, as i searched for the last few days already and seems i can't find the proper solution)

Thank you for your assistance guys, much appreciate !

Last edited:
Hi.

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I'm not using any controller. AS DH suggested i connect everything to PS4 and then power On through PS4 button (not from controller) Is it really necessary to get this controller ?

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back