Corrumpted data

  • Thread starter Thread starter andry456
  • 7 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
24
Messages
andry456
Yes, I'm VERY VERY angry now. I' ve just finished the Nascar Special Event on Expert. When I went to the car delivery for taking the classic muscle, it appears a black screen. I waited for three minutes, so i decided to restart my PS3. When I went to PS3 save data, I noticed that my GT5 data have benne corrupted.
My only, desperate question is if is possibile to recover somehow all my saves(I was level 21 A-Spec, 11 B-Spec with more than 40 hours of playing).
 
Oooh man, they need to bring that patch out soon so we can back it up!
Did you do a massive backup on the ps3? under system settings.
 
How did you carry out the restart of the PS3? If the recovery option with the GT5 options menu doesn't work then you are S.O.L
 
How did you carry out the restart of the PS3? If the recovery option with the GT5 options menu doesn't work then you are S.O.L

when the black screen appeared, I couldn't access to the XMB
 
when the black screen appeared, I couldn't access to the XMB

:crazy: whenever I have had a freeze I have been able to get to the XMB. I assume you held down the Power button on the PS3 to turn it off.
 
Oooh man, they need to bring that patch out soon so we can back it up!
Did you do a massive backup on the ps3? under system settings.

I was waiting for this new patch only to make a backup of my GT5 saves. Thanks PD...
 
Guys... Back up right now!

I've lost everything, YLOD from playing GT5.

Cant copy save as its protected and I cant update the game from my PS3 if it wont power on. Trust me, this game is breaking too many PS3's for it to be coincidence.
 
Back