- 7
- stevebongo
Hi all, well i was about to send a Lambo to a friend to help him out last night and the game completely froze at "saving game" I had to do a hard rest and the next it made me cry!
Corrupted data, I had 20k in the bank and no cars again. "AGGHHH"
I want to get back in to the game again but i cant be doing with it, i have spent easily 200 hours on the game.
I need charity! good fast cars so i can blast my way through the A and B series lower levels again. If you have finished with a car that you know I can win a series with then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out.
Send a gift to PSN:Stevebongo. If you want it back let me know and when i have done my challengers i will send it back.
Please do this charity for me!!
Corrupted data, I had 20k in the bank and no cars again. "AGGHHH"
I want to get back in to the game again but i cant be doing with it, i have spent easily 200 hours on the game.
I need charity! good fast cars so i can blast my way through the A and B series lower levels again. If you have finished with a car that you know I can win a series with then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out.
Send a gift to PSN:Stevebongo. If you want it back let me know and when i have done my challengers i will send it back.
Please do this charity for me!!