Cortez Silver '69 Camaro SS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racin510s
  • 8 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
1,794
United States
Mocksville, NC
Messages
Please ask
I tried searching in the Photo Gallery before poisting this thread to no avail. Does anyone have a picture of this afore mentioned Camaro? Would you point me to a link if one does exist.

This Camaro is only one of a few that I am missing from my collection. I believe I had read that it had black stripes. Since the nearest one in my future based on the GT Used Car Database is 614 days away I would like to see it before I head to the Marketplace. As always many thanks for any and all responses.
 
Add me SUBY25 and I'll put it on share tonight or tomorrow morning.
 
Completed. Thank you. I actually had one in my 2nd account.
 
No problem.


I will leave you a good report in the Traders Reputation Thread. The one I had in my 2nd account had lots of miles on it. Thanks to you I have a brand new one. I am still overwhelmed with your generosity. The :gtplanet: community still amazes me and I consider you as one of the best. Here's to you 👍 & another 👍 to this great :gtplanet: community.
 
I am still overwhelmed with your generosity. The :gtplanet: community still amazes me and I consider you as one of the best. Here's to you 👍 & another 👍 to this great :gtplanet: community.

Yes, there are many great people on this site, but also a lot of bad people. GTPlanet is a rich community and has helped me out on many an occasion.
 
I will leave you a good report in the Traders Reputation Thread. The one I had in my 2nd account had lots of miles on it. Thanks to you I have a brand new one. I am still overwhelmed with your generosity. The :gtplanet: community still amazes me and I consider you as one of the best. Here's to you 👍 & another 👍 to this great :gtplanet: community.

Thank you very much it is appreciated. I like to help out when I can. GT Planet has been great to me 👍
 
Back