corvette c5r settings needed.

• Thread starter gtsr
  • 3 comments
ive looked and tried to find some settings for this car. maybe ive been looking in the wrong place. can anyone help. the car is maxed out with everything.the gear ratios ive sorted. i try all my cars in new york or at the test track. if anyone has a good setting for new york i would be greatful. tjanks in advance..GTSR.. :grumpy:

Try this:

SR - 16.5 / 15.0
RH - 64 / 66
SB - 5 / 5
SR - 7 / 9
C - 2.0 / 2.0
T - 0 / 1
S - 3 / 4

BB - 2 / 4
DF - Max

ASM - 0 / 0
TCS - 5

LSDI - 10
LSDA - 35
LSDD - 10

Tranny trick gearset, set final for each track.

Using this setup, I can hold off the Minolta Toyota on Sarthe II for quite a while. Hope it works as well for you.

Zardoz
Try this:

SR - 16.5 / 15.0
RH - 64 / 66
SB - 5 / 5
SR - 7 / 9
C - 2.0 / 2.0
T - 0 / 1
S - 3 / 4

BB - 2 / 4
DF - Max

ASM - 0 / 0
TCS - 5

LSDI - 10
LSDA - 35
LSDD - 10

Tranny trick gearset, set final for each track.

Using this setup, I can hold off the Minolta Toyota on Sarthe II for quite a while. Hope it works as well for you.
thats alot better. cheers zardoz. i got around new york in .1min 27secs. i dont suppose you a gear ratio which might get it round faster than that. thanks for your help. :)

gtsr
...a gear ratio which might get it round faster than that...

The Tranny Trick:

Slide your Final drive all the way right to 5.500 (or is it 5.000 on the C5-R?).

Slide the Autoset full right to 25, then full left to 1, and leave it there for good. You now have a set of evenly-spaced close-ratio gears.

Now go back to the Final drive and set it for each individual track. You want the rev-limiter light to flash just before your braking point on the longest straight.

I have no idea what the Final should be for New York. Set it at about 3.700 or something and try it out. Go up or down from there as needed.

(Glad you liked the setup. Makes for a nice-handling car, huh?)

Back