Corvette C7

  • Thread starter Thread starter rizlaman56
  • 5 comments
  • 997 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
669
Scotland
uk
Messages
rizlaman56
Can't download from PS Store,
Anyone else getting we're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time,
 
I had that all day yesterday - was able to download it this afternoon though.
 
I had the same problem yesterday.
I've solved it this way.
When you see "The content is unable to download right now or something like this", just go back to your downloaded files list and get it (file with Corvette C7) from there.
 
I had the same problem yesterday.
I've solved it this way.
When you see "The content is unable to download right now or something like this", just go back to your downloaded files list and get it (file with Corvette C7) from there.

Ok will try that later on thanks for your help.
 
No problem yesterday but had to update PSN store to 1.01.
Regards
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back