Corvette Concept: my impressions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dagger311
  • 11 comments
  • 863 views
Messages
6,658
United States
Marietta, GA
Messages
Dagger31198
I think this car would be great with the right tune, but the way it is in that seaonal, one word: understeer.

This is far from what the other corvettes are, this is like a osmimum (Heaviest metal, thank you google) version of the veyron.

What did you think of it? I managed gold, just for the military paint.
 
I got the gold, also. The car could definitely use a good tune!

What gets me, with the front splitter and rear wing, I can't dial in any downforce?!? I can't even add parts that might serve that purpose.
 
2013 Camaro ZL1 would of been better :D Supercharged with more power and better suspension :drool: I hate the Corvette :grumpy:
 
I think this car would be great with the right tune, but the way it is in that seaonal, one word: understeer.

This is far from what the other corvettes are, this is like a osmimum (Heaviest metal, thank you google) version of the veyron.

What did you think of it? I managed gold, just for the military paint.
*Osmium*
 
... this is like a osmimum (Heaviest metal, thank you google)....

You say thank you google but spelt the name wrong (Osmium) hmmm...

Anyway, I found it to be a little understeery but nothing a little suspension tuning couldn't sort out.
 
Also, the brakes are a little weak...
 
Even though it's a concept car, I wish you could still add performance upgrades and tune it to your liking.
 
The brakes are terrible and the understeer is terrible. :indiff:
 
The car is enjoyable in stock form as long as you recognize its limits and those limits can be pushed greatly if you manage to apply a decent tune to it. Shame it can't be painted and shame it didn't supply a paint chip.
 
Back