Corvette GR.3, does it really suck or is it me?

United States
United States
Hello All. I am really having a hard time cutting a good time on Dragon Tail. Anyone have any good setups for this track for the Corvette GR.3 The best time I can seem to cut is about 1.40.000 roughly. Car just seems a bit slippery and also when I race online it seems that other cars in the GR3 class seem to pass the corvette up as well. Something is not adding up. Unless maybe the Corvette just sucks and if it does then let me know and I will look for another car. Asking to keep it clean here with the comments. I am new to racing sims. I will say though I think this can be a wonderful relitive inexpensive hobby. Thanks in Advance.

Respectfully,
Joe

Mine rocks and has netted me many wins in Campaign mode. They key is to manage the rear tires and stay in the draft. The car is excellent in the draft.

I have found the stock suspension setting doesn't give a very good turn in for the Corvette Gr.3. Haven't really noticed any performance issues other than that yet since last update but am yet to properly race it!

Stock setup is a bit understeering in corner entry so one way of fixing it is to shift brake balance in rear, best part of the Vette is the torque at low rpms, on uphill sections it can outrun most of other GT3s.

Mine rocks and has netted me many wins in Campaign mode. They key is to manage the rear tires and stay in the draft. The car is excellent in the draft.

Thanks for your input. I am surprised to hear your level of confidence in it. Are you driving it with default settings or do you have anything adjusted? Im glad to see that a few others also have confidence in the Corvette as well. It has always been my dream to own a Corvette one day but for now this will have to do :).

Latest Posts

Back