Corvette Z06 LM Race Car Tune

• Thread starter iainoflo85
  • 3 comments
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_iainoflo
So this is my first published tune on GTP for GT6, but I don't think it'll be my last.

There is still room for improvement, but I've found it to be very stable as it is and would only change a couple things when I know more - like camber and t.o.e. perhaps even the transmission.

Tuned at Brands Hatch GP, but will test at the Nurburgring also.

Parts to buy:
LSD, Carbon Propeller Shaft, Stage 3 Engine and Supercharger - NO OIL CHANGE to match 650PP

The tune:

Suspension:
81 -- 79
13.18 -- 14.08
3 -- 5
2 -- 4
3 -- 4
0.5 -- 0.0 (Still not sure about this, but the front camber seemed to help)
0.00 -- -0.05 (negative rear helped a lot more than positive)

3 - 5 Brakes

LSD:
8 - 10 - 15

99.9% Power Limiter

Full Aero - 350 -- 600

If there is any room to improve, then please do let me know. The car is just right for me, I don't like them to be too loose, and I find this car to be well balanced with this tune even with 856bhp.

Feedback is more than welcome. (That tune is 🤬 is not feedback though)

Your settings look like they're fighting each other. 81/79 RH, negative rear toe, and high decel sort of contradict each other. If these settings felt good to you while testing then ignore this, but I just find it curious you didn't go with opposite settings, which probably would have achieved the same result. 79/81 would help rotation, a positive rear toe would hinder rotation but greatly help braking stability and would allow you to use a lower decel setting for greatly improved rotation. Like I said, the same result just more common way of getting there. In fact all your settings look opposite or inverted to what's common but I can see how they'd arrive at the same result.

Last edited:
XS
What tires did you tune on?

Racing Hards.

XS
Your settings look like they're fighting each other. 81/79 RH, negative rear toe, and high decel sort of contradict each other. If these settings felt good to you while testing then ignore this, but I just find it curious you didn't go with opposite settings, which probably would have achieved the same result. 79/81 would help rotation, a positive rear toe would hinder rotation but greatly help braking stability and would allow you to use a lower decel setting for greatly improved rotation. Like I said, the same result just more common way of getting there. In fact all your settings look opposite or inverted to what's common but I can see how they'd arrive at the same result.

Thanks for the feedback.

Will it be able to go on the registry?

Last edited:
Back