Corvette Z06/Tuned 750PP Online Suzuka

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 10 comments

NLxAROSA

Dual wielding Uzis FTW!
Premium
Netherlands
The Black Lodge
Well, since all our 700PP are now useless (at least until they introduce some new events) I decided to give 750PP a go. n4hs suggested I try the tuned Z06, which I did. n4hs's setup is great, but not completely my style. Here's what I came up with tonight, any feedback is (as always) appreciated.

Power: -5
Weight: 84
Tires: R3/R3
Downforce: 10/35
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring: 4/8
Damper: 4/8
Toe: -0.05/+0.05
Camber: 0.5/0.3
Brakes: 8/5
Steering angle: 50
Traction: OFF
ABS: 1
1st: 3158 (62 km/h)
2nd: 1796 (110 km/h)
3rd: 1353 (146 km/h)
4th: 1016 (195 km/h)
5th: 0816 (243 km/h)
6th: 0596 (357 km/h)
Final gear: 4500

Yeppers it's a good setup. Not quite to my taste but an excellent base for minor tweaking. :) Thanks NLxAROSA.

Used these settings in a few races round the high speed ring last night. Would easily have won or come podium finish for most of them except for bad luck in crashes. :(

Why oh why is it that a sideways flashing car stops flashing just as I run out of room to maneuver? :P

Glad you like it. :) The gear ratios are probably not suited for other tracks than Suzuka though. I'd have to look into an optimal setup for HSR. The setting I created is rather harsh and is not as easy or forgiveable as n4hs's Z06. You might want to try his setup as well, checkout The Lion's Den topic.

And indeed it sucks when a ghost car suddenly becomes solid. Instant dead-stop. If you were driving straight that is, else it's probably the kitty litter... :(

I'm using the forums here for general setups for Toe / Camber / Springs and Dampers. Never really managed to get my head around tuning since they changed it from the way it was in GT1. Gears and stuff are pretty simple of the time though I find. :)

You could soften the front dampers or front springs just a little bit more. Or increase the front camber a bit.

Ty, ive put the front springs/dampers both to 3/8 and turned the front camber to 1.0, it handles a small bit better now...but still a small bit of understeer. Ty for the advice

You could try increasing the front camber just a little bit more.

I've setup shop in a new thread. Please continue discussion (if any :P) over there. Thanks in advance.

Your tunes are bloody AWESOME! The problem is, your tunes depend heavily on usage of GT force.I don't have that wheel :-(.I borrowed one from a friend of mine and then I realized how GOOD your tunes were! Unfortunately, I'm stuck to my SIXAXIS right now(Cars feel like they are skating on ice when using SIXAXIS with your setups :-(), and I was hoping you would add SIXAXIS tunes along with these.......

P.S---Adding weight to the car and reducing some power seems to improve things somewhat.....

With the new update, the controller is more sensitive. Before the update, the tunes would work equally well on both Sixaxis and wheel. Try lowering the steering angle a bit if you're using a controller. :)

Back