Corvettes

Messages
36
I am trying to collect all the corvettes in GT5. I have 8 right now and there are 14 total. These are the ones I need:
Corvette Convertible (C1) '54
Corvette Coupe (C2) '63
Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Corvette Z06 (C5) '00:receiving from EnzoRacer 14/2/2011; Chaparral 2J
If you have any of these and want to trade PM me. It doesn't matter how many mile they have or if their tunned or whatever it is. I will trade anything in my garage.
Garage:http://www.mygranturismo.net/9636
 
Last edited:
Check my corvette. I'll trade for the Audi playstation car. Can trade now, my username is my psn
 
pm sent
 
I have the 63 Race Car, 69 Stingray, and the Grand Sport
 
I have all standart Corvettes. You can check my garage.
PM me if you interested.
I want Chaparral 2J, Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09, BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
 
hey I got the Corvette Convertible (C1) '54..... would you trade for a Red Bull X2010 S.VETTEL
let me know... PM me..!!!
 
Back