Corvette's ?

• Thread starter DiRtDiver
  • 13 comments
Canada
Alberta
This coming november will be the first attempt at P.CARS and I am very eager to try this game out. I a huge fan of the GT style racing. I went over the Car list and didnt notice 1 corvette, not for the DP class , or the GT class.. Will any corvettes make it to the game ?

Well I think P.CARS will do a better job than the competition... All the gameplay footage I've been watching is fricken mind blowing, here I thought forza 5 was detailed.. I was very very wrong. And I honestly believe that Project CARS will be a game worthy of a 3 screen 1080P set up.. along with seat, wheel, gearbox and pedals... Im glad I have till november to get ready !

Well I think P.CARS will do a better job than the competition... All the gameplay footage I've been watching is fricken mind blowing, here I thought forza 5 was detailed.. I was very very wrong. And I honestly believe that Project CARS will be a game worthy of a 3 screen 1080P set up.. along with seat, wheel, gearbox and pedals... Im glad I have till november to get ready !
I will say at the moment I time for if they as certain cars already will may later release however they do a deal with gm for cars in both pcars and world of speed

Well I have high hopes to see GM make an appearance in the game, even if its an add on pack in the future or something. From all the video and reviews I have watched and read lately P.CARS will do an amazing job with any GM product they are licensed to put into the game !
I really can't say enough about how amazing P.CARS looks, Being a gamer and a race fanatic, I am rather ashamed that I had not heard about this game until 2 weeks ago. I had those forza blinders on. But since the removal of the GT lobby on F5, I have been a racer without a home.. But I can say without a doubt now, as of November forza will be losing TONS of users.. The Forza forums are a buzz with P.CARS talk..

If some Corvettes will be in pCars I will be like
742.gif

Yeah :lol:

I was hoping for a Corvette & Sebring double announcement, but it seems to be a bit late in now. But you never know with how secretive they can be, they are hopefully holding on to at least a couple more Licenses.

I was hoping for a Corvette & Sebring double announcement, but it seems to be a bit late in now. But you never know with how secretive they can be, they are hopefully holding on to at least a couple more Licenses.
Well if they haven't announced the Nismo GTR yet officially (guy said that it was licensed at comic-con) then I'm sure its not too late!

Wasn't there a video where the Nissan license was mentioned. Yet Nissan license is not yet confirmed so that might be the case with Chevrolet also.

Back