Cougar 210+mph 4spd?

• Thread starter bvnni
  • 5 comments
The gearing certainly wouldn't suggest it as a possibility. I think I've topped out at 116 stock, feathering the throttle to squeeze the last little bit out, and something like 143 using the customizable trans with stock 1st-4th and an appropriate overdrive gear (0.86 if I remember correctly). Mind you this was with stock redline, not the additional 600 or so RPMs available when fully upgraded, but that wouldn't account for another 70mph. Oh and just FYI, 210km/h comes out to about 130mph, a number that I suspect is pretty consistent with the stock gearbox and all upgrades.

What are the ratios and what RPM do you show in the data logger?

I have two PS3s and I back up/sync my game saves via USB. It never occurred to me that the 2nd PS3 (acquired only about two months ago) might be default to KPH and not MPH. The 1st is kept in the salon for guest/family use whilst the 2nd is solely for myself in my bedroom. A mate had a go in one of my other cars and apparently swapped it over to MPH after he noticed. He was kind enough to show me where he changed it so now the 2nd PS3 is also MPH.

Had a good laugh he did. 🤬 Thanks any for responding you guys. :embarrassed:
This is funny!

Latest Posts

Back