Could an X2011 beat a fighter jet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ganon83
  • 3 comments
  • 712 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,915
United States
Maryland
Messages
ganon83
I've been watching some old Top Gear via Netflix, and I just watched a Sea Harrier crush a Saab on the Test Track, and it got me thinking- could the X2011 beat the Sea Harrier's time?
The Sea Harrier had a time of 31.2, but that's without going through the complete course (Basically it 4 turns and went around it in a rectangle, if that makes sense).
Now, I'd try it, but I'm a rather horrible X2011 driver, I think a good driver (With a wheel) could possibly do it.
Anybody want to try it out?
 
I bet it could.
 
On the TGTT, the X1 would win hands-down due to its sheer ability to change direction in a heartbeat. The Harrier just has too much mass and it can't flick or toss around like the X1 can.

In a straight line, the X1 would win for the first mile (or 0-250mph). Beyond that, the jet fighter would dominate.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back