Could someone make the Honda ad using GT4 & TT

I don't know how many people have seen that Honda ad where the guy's driving and riding all the Honda cars and bikes over the years (if you haven't I think it's on powerofdreams.com). I reckon it would be awesome if someone could recreate it using GT4 and TT replays. So if anyone has one of those capture cards (which I don't) and frankly enough spare time, would anyone be prepared to make one and host it on the forum? I don't expect any yeses (is that the plural of yes?).

You would have to cut the original hot air balloon in from the advert as there aren't any in GT4. There aren't any '60s F1 cars either, so you're missing a few of the vehicles required anyway.

Holdenhsvgtsr: Good job! Would like to see the bikes do some cornering, but otherwise it was fun to watch.

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist in the commercial?

cool video.
amp88
You would have to cut the original hot air balloon in from the advert as there aren't any in GT4. There aren't any '60s F1 cars either, so you're missing a few of the vehicles required anyway.
I think trial mountain has a blimp on it really high in the sky that could stand in. oh after watching it can't!

Back