Could someone please explain the "Daily Limit" to me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 10 comments
  • 1,022 views
Messages
1,283
Messages
GTP_FreakinWolfy
I'm trying to transfer all of my more important cars to my new account, one a day directly to my account, and a couple indirectly through my friends, but now for better than a day (I checked my log) it's been telling me I've reached my daily limit. What gives? I figured last night after midnight it'd reset, but no, and now after 24hours it still hasn't reset. This is really getting on my nerves.
 
As far as I know it's 1 every 24 hours, but I'm not sure since you're not allowed to after 24 hours.

It was introduced to curb the duping of cars.
 
Reset is 8 pm eastern
 
I can gift at 7:59 and then at 8:01
 
Reset is 7pm central time. Also, the fact that we can't send multiple per every trading period is ridiculous.
 
Agree. Allow 2 per day and 1 over a mil once per week.
 
Oh yeah, and central is 1 hour behind eastern
 
That doesn't work for me.... I've tried and I have to wait 24 hours.
 
Maybe you are always gifting at reset time for your zone???
 
Back