Could the Acura NSX GT3 Appear in Gran Turismo Sport?

Ehhh, its so hard to predict. We've often seen cars shown on display at GT themed gatherings that don't end up in the game. As a nerdy fan of GT3 cars, I sure hope so but I'm not gonna lose my head if we don't get it.

Seems like almost a sure thing. It's one way to get the car count up. Offer a road and race version, they use nearly identical vehicle models with some adjustments. They are already doing it with fictional race cars based off road versions. Lends to reason actual race cars will make it in if their road counterparts are in the game already. But PD and reason are often mutually exclusive.

Seems like almost a sure thing. It's one way to get the car count up. Offer a road and race version, they use nearly identical vehicle models with some adjustments. They are already doing it with fictional race cars based off road versions. Lends to reason actual race cars will make it in if their road counterparts are in the game already. But PD and reason are often mutually exclusive.

I prefer the term "Inconsistant", it often tends to be a theme with GT.

It's probable , IMO.
It's more than probable IMO.
At 3min50sec, you can see on the banners the "GT SPORT" next to their names and conform to the Gtsport graphic charter.

Maybe the car wasn't finished for the psx build?

Last edited:
As far as I know, it's the most recent GT3 car announced, so I'm pretty sure that would be true if they began modelling it already.
Actually, Seyffarth Racing unveiled a privately built Ford Mustang GT3 (!) just the other week.

The Acura NSX started testing during summer, so really, if PD starded modelling back then, we could see it soon enough. If that is the case, that is to say.

Actually, Seyffarth Racing unveiled a privately built Ford Mustang GT3 (!) just the other week.

The Acura NSX started testing during summer, so really, if PD starded modelling back then, we could see it soon enough. If that is the case, that is to say.

And that's assuming PD couldn't have had early access to model it before the debut. It wouldn't be the first time: the 2007 WRX STI, the GT-R, the C7 Vette all were modeled before their public debuts.

Back