Could the GTplanet community help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toast-n-bacon
  • 7 comments
  • 683 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
98
Messages
Toast-n-Bacon
So I was in a lobby and I saw a Audi r8 01 race car I wanted. I asked for a trade and he said x1 only. So I just silvered the x1 challenge, and didn't care for it that much, so I said ok. Well he scamed me and I lost my matte black x1. He then sent a massage saying get owned b1tch(excuse the language). So if you could send massages back to him, his psn is brando181.
 
We aren't your personal army unfortunately. Report to PSN if you must, although I don't know if they ever look into these matters.

In the mean time go to the trading forum and see if someone can sort you out an X2010, there's loads.
 
https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/support/grief-reporting/
 
We aren't your personal army unfortunately. Report to PSN if you must, although I don't know if they ever look into these matters.

In the mean time go to the trading forum and see if someone can sort you out an X2010, there loads.

True but this one ticked me off, been scammed before but dang a want an r8 01 :(
 
Always back up your game on usb, and you wouldnt have this problem, also see duping
 
No seriously go to the trading forum. They are giving x2010 for dirt cheap. You can also find the audi you were looking for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back