calan_svc Messages 594 OKC, U.S. Messages calansvc Feb 14, 2012 #1 Anyone have some Matte Light Gray chips they'd like to donate to a worthy cause? I doubt if I have anything to offer in trade that you don't already have, but I'm open for suggestions. PSN username is calan1234. Tks much in advance!
Anyone have some Matte Light Gray chips they'd like to donate to a worthy cause? I doubt if I have anything to offer in trade that you don't already have, but I'm open for suggestions. PSN username is calan1234. Tks much in advance!
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Feb 14, 2012 #2 Send me a FR and I give them for free.
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Feb 14, 2012 #4 flat-6 is my boardname. PSN name is shown under my avatar. <--- Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 14, 2012 #5 I can give you what you want for: 1000 ticket
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Feb 14, 2012 #6 flat-6 flat-6 is my boardname. PSN name is shown under my avatar. <--- Click to expand... Easy hint
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Feb 14, 2012 #7 Seems I have no luck in gifting some paints. Didn't work with the Jag paint and now I receive no FR
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 14, 2012 #8 I can trade right now Any paints for a 1000 ticket
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Feb 14, 2012 #9 flat-6 Seems I have no luck in gifting some paints. Didn't work with the Jag paint and now I receive no FR Click to expand... Yeah talked about it with others too...no clue why it's so difficult to get rid of free stuff While your waiting for that FR..go and test YAAMR II
flat-6 Seems I have no luck in gifting some paints. Didn't work with the Jag paint and now I receive no FR Click to expand... Yeah talked about it with others too...no clue why it's so difficult to get rid of free stuff While your waiting for that FR..go and test YAAMR II
flat-6 Messages 458 Germany (GMT+1) Messages chr103118 Feb 14, 2012 #10 Sent 5 matte light blue to ActionJackson7 👍 calan_svc, if you are still interested send me a FR and I send paints tomorrow.
Sent 5 matte light blue to ActionJackson7 👍 calan_svc, if you are still interested send me a FR and I send paints tomorrow.
A ActionJackson7 (Banned) Messages 615 United States Messages JLG-Landscape Feb 14, 2012 #11 Thanks much appreciated
calan_svc Messages 594 OKC, U.S. Messages calansvc Feb 14, 2012 #12 Outeke Easy hint Click to expand... Yeah yeah. It's been a long day. flat-6 Sent 5 matte light blue to ActionJackson7 👍 calan_svc, if you are still interested send me a FR and I send paints tomorrow. Click to expand... I'm at work right now (1:00pm here). I'll send one later tonight. Thanks.
Outeke Easy hint Click to expand... Yeah yeah. It's been a long day. flat-6 Sent 5 matte light blue to ActionJackson7 👍 calan_svc, if you are still interested send me a FR and I send paints tomorrow. Click to expand... I'm at work right now (1:00pm here). I'll send one later tonight. Thanks.
calan_svc Messages 594 OKC, U.S. Messages calansvc Feb 16, 2012 #13 nm... I'm good. Last edited: Feb 16, 2012