Countdown timer 1 day for "gran turismo anywhere"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zork123
  • 5 comments
  • 2,519 views
Messages
147
Messages
zork123
I have only seen this barely mentioned in the tgs thread, so I hope you do not mind me making a new topic for it.

I was over at the teamxbox off topic forum (anyone here play Halo Reach btW?! :D ) and saw this thread (yes, we actually talk about GT5 over there. :P ):

Forza is a freaking amazing simulator but I think GT5 takes the cake. NO FORZA OR GT BASHING PLEEEASE. I know some of you guys don't own the PS3 but GT5 is the ****, trust me!!!! BOOM! Check out the new weather gameplay videos here from TGS: https://www.gtplanet.net/first-gran-turismo-5-gameplay-videos-in-the-rain/ OMG, it looks sick! Also, noticed a countdown timer at GranTurismoRacing.com which makes me believe it to be the "Gran Turismo Anywhere" thing GTPlanet had mentioned in their TGS 2010 coverage. Thoughts?

this is the only time ive seen this mentioned about Gran Turismo Anywhere. I did check it out and anyone know if it is official? I wouldn't be surprised if they release something like this before GT5 to hype it up even more. right now the coutndown says 1 day left.
 
Looks like a user created site I doubt it is official.
 
Yea, that doesn't seem like an official website at all.
 
all i see on the site is a blank timer and a video off of youtube... its obviously not official letting people who don't yet or wont own the game play it in b-spec before it comes out isn't going to happen
 
The timer hit zero and it is just stuck there. what was it counting down to...nothing? What a waste of my time.
 
Hmmmm...

You were still following that?
 
Back