Countdown to Fred Durst losing his mind (mind? what mind?)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cano
  • 16 comments
  • 1,313 views

Cano

Premium
Messages
20,759
Mexico
Cephiro
Look here


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anders Smith Lindall of Chicago Sun-Times is reporting that heckling fans induced a profane tantrum from LIMP BIZKIT frontman Fred Durst during the group's Summer Sanitarium Tour appearance at Hawthorne Racetrack Saturday (July 26), and the band quit playing after just 20 minutes.

"It was easy to predict a rough reception for the rap-rock has-beens when a significant segment of the crowd booed a mention of the band by previous openers LINKIN PARK," he wrote. "When LIMP BIZKIT actually appeared around 7 o'clock, the boos intensified, and some fans pelted the stage with garbage.

"The famously brainless Durst only fanned the flames, first encouraging the catcalls and flying trash, then swerving into a bizarre tirade against the crowd and city. Ranting that he'd fight anyone in earshot and spluttering explicit sexual putdowns, uncreative curses and ludicrous homophobic slurs, Durst simply self-destructed. Had the villain in 'The Wizard of Oz' been a vile little boob like Durst rather than a snarly old lady in greenface, the movie's 'I'm melting!' scene might have looked like this.

"The crowd, perhaps stunned, calmed down, and LIMP BIZKIT played a few more songs (including a sarcastic, gay-bashing cover of George Michael's 'Faith' with potty-mouth lyrics that would embarrass a fourth-grader). But then the band left the stage and Durst resumed his vulgar invective from the wings until, mercifully, he was relieved of the microphone.

"The aborted set left fans to wait more than 90 minutes for METALLICA, but the mood never turned ugly — maybe because a lengthy delay was better than suffering through any more LIMP BIZKIT."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My guess is that Fred is still upset because of Angelina Jolie's comments about him in the latest issue of Rolling Stone.

Cano

he sucks ass.
 
Heh. And to think I actually liked their music before. :odd:
 
I didn't. If Fred Durst ever met anybody as scary or screwed up as he pretends to be, he'd wet his baggy pants. Anybody surprised that he's upset his 15 minutes of fame are over?
 
Maybe he's upset that he's outgrown puberty & his voice changed for good? I mean permanantly. :confused:
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Yeah, I think Cano sucks ass as well. :p.

haha damn you dude. No I actually dont. how bout you?? (:

Cano
 
Yeah yeah, enough of that Cano and Cobraboy. Back on topic please.
 
What did Angelina Jolie say about him? That he couldn't bang her? I mean, who can?!
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
What did Angelina Jolie say about him? That he couldn't bang her? I mean, who can?!

From page 52 of Rolling Stone, August 7, 2003



quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jolie is not without would-be suitors. In the wake of his messy Britney Spears affair, Fred Durst has repeatedly let it be known that the person he was really interested in was now Jolie. (For example, in his online dairy for January 27th: "that is truly and literally the woman of my dreams. whoa!! i think about her way too much.")
Jolie looks both bemused and wary when I mention Durst. "I've never met him," she says. She is aware, nonetheless, of what he has been saying. "He's called and left a message," she says. "I have nothing against him. I have no thoughts."
He's been having dreams about you...
She laughs. "I'm somebody's mother, for God's sake...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hehehe... oh, man....

Cano
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Yeah yeah, enough of that Cano and Cobraboy. Back on topic please.

Jeez, can't I have a little fun around here?
 
You can't.
Bring it to the Test Forum if you want fun. :p

On topic - I used to listen to Limp Bizkit too, but I don't enjoy their music anymore. Limp Bizkit sucks ass. 👍
 
Could somebody explain what Limp Bizkit is supposed to mean? :confused:
 
Originally posted by Rat Bastid
Could somebody explain what Limp Bizkit is supposed to mean? :confused:
In my days of a Limp Bizkit fanactic (those days are now over), I remember reading something about how the band name Limp Bizkit came about.

Apparently, Fred was talking to his mate about something or other. His mate said he felt like a limp biscuit or something like that. Fred liked the name and used it for the band he was starting up.

I think that's how the story goes...
 
Originally posted by Cobraboy
Jeez, can't I have a little fun around here?

Not of that kind, no.
 
Back