Counter-Strike Condition Zero

• Thread starter Giancarlo
  • 16 comments

Giancarlo

Totally new & improved!
Premium
Minus955
Looks really cool, and they made it a single-player game too.

I'd buy it, as soon as i get broadband....because i know it's not Counter-Strike if you don't play it oinline. :P

Anyway; what does everyone else think of it? I know there must be a lot of Counter-Stirke players here. How could there not be? :odd: :lol:

Ghost Recon is still superior to CS by far. And with the upcomming release of Raven Shield, CS may well fall out of use.

Scratch that, i have not a clue when it comes out. Although i think it should come out sometime this year or early next year.

Ok.... CS:CZ or counter-strike condition zero is NOT an online multiplayer game. Valve made condition zero after huge urges from the public to make a single player mod of counter-strike. Umm i have 56k and i play CS 20-7 so yes you can definately play if you are on a server in your own country. Ghost Recon is NOTHING like counter-strike and does not even come close to the realism of it. IE: Terrorists vs Counter-Terrorists.... whew that is all. oh and btw cz was scheduled to come out late summer to early fall....but now its delayed to mid-winter :mad: :mad: :mad: oh well..hopefully they are working out bugs and software glitches :D :D

Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara
Ghost Recon is still superior to CS by far. And with the upcomming release of Raven Shield, CS may well fall out of use.
obviously takumi doesnt play cs or he gets owned, so he has to rep something thats easier, like ghost recon- which owns nothing...well you can say it owns delta force :lol:

want my 2cents... i bet they cancel it or something... it will end up like tf2... its been held back from release so many times... il be suprised if it comes out... does look cool though, so does tf2 :D

all i have to say is cs is great ****. my name is WiBowHunter on there but the only problem with the game nowadays is there is so many hackers that screw around its almost not worth it. but other wise i dont kno any thing about condition zero either.

FUSION PACK RULES

EXplay says it comes out early 2003, the official site says summer 2003, so i must wait and see to try it, is it really that rgeat?

Back