Countersteer and ASM turned off for FIA Season 2?

• Thread starter HatMarris
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi

When I was fiddling with settings last night during Free Practise at Fuji for Wednesday I am sure ASM and countersteer were both greyed out.

I don't use them but wondered if that was indeed the case now and PD are trying it out along with the heavy damage. Could make for interesting racing at levels lower than DR A if people are not expecting it

Hi

When I was fiddling with settings last night during Free Practise at Fuji for Wednesday I am sure ASM and countersteer were both greyed out.

I don't use them but wondered if that was indeed the case now and PD are trying it out along with the heavy damage. Could make for interesting racing at levels lower than DR A if people are not expecting it

Well it was the same for all 3 Official Seasons so people should have experience already unless they are new to the game. Might as well keep enforcing it for Off Season to ensure people get used to it and help improve themselves by removing a few crutches!

Oh right. I knew countersteer was off during the official season but I thought ASM was allowed. Cheers for the info

I dont understand why anyone would want to use ASM, it slows the car quite a bit. CSA I dont notice a difference on or off so I leave it off

Latest Posts

Back