Country Initials

• Thread starter InTransit
  • 41 comments
I once saw a player the name was

OFFLINE and country was like this [..]

Thats just when you get disconnected from the PSN while you are joining a game. When you re-connect to the PSN and join a race again, you get called that. It can happen to anyone.

hahaha....verry funny....NOT!!

sorry ,but 1st it is not funny when you are italian...2nd,you are laughing about your own jokes i think...

not funny dude...really!

spyrrari.

I am not sure what you mean about laughing at my own jokes ( I assume it was the avatar confusion). I would have made a CA (canada) joke but I could not think of anything. But after considerable thought (5-10 seconds) I could have used Repli[CA].

Sorry if I offended.

I am not sure what you mean about laughing at my own jokes ( I assume it was the avatar confusion). I would have made a CA (canada) joke but I could not think of anything. But after considerable thought (5-10 seconds) I could have used Repli[CA].

Sorry if I offended.

forget about it...

spyrrari.

Wow, Jersey, Guernsy and the Isle of Man have country suffixes but Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland do not? The logic behind these things makes no sense! :dunce:
Yeah strange that:odd:
I might add the idea that if any of you folks find knowing where your fellow racers come from interesting then you could put it on your PS3, quick easy access.;)
OnlineGT

Thanks for posting that comprehensive list. However, for Great Britain, the initials used are not always GB. The more common one is UK (United Kingdom).

I would like to know how many Canadians on gtplanet?

How many Canadians raced in the 370 Indy road course time trial?

Eh!

Back