Couple of cars wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 27 comments
  • 869 views
Messages
182
United States
Michigan
Messages
x2boss5x
I'm looking for a Toyota Soarer 2.5 and Mercedes E55. Please let me know if you're willing to trade here.
 
Last edited:
Got both of those, used but standard, what is offered in return? Thanks
 
I'm after a Lotus Elan, if not then any odd UCD car will do, can trade Thursday and Friday :-)
 
Shiiit, i don't have that and i sold a bunch of my standards and kept the ones i really like. Sorry man, can't make a deal.
 
I may have that Soarer for you. I have to check tho.
 
I believe i have the mercedes do you have a saleen s7?
 
I just got a E55 from the UCD, you interested? It only has 15,000 KM.
 
Yeah i'm interested... make an offer.
 
Do you have a stock Subaru LEGACY TOURING WAGON 3.0R '03? It´s just a cheap estate, but I need it now.
 
Nope, i do have an 98 TypeR and 99 2bB STi...
 
Just send me 3 Chromes or 3 Mattes (doesn´t matter which), then.
 
Already have it. Do you have Matte Dark Silver?
 
Lol had to give it a shot, nah i don't.
 
Got a Soarer but I won't be able to send it until tomorrow.

I'd like a Rubino Micalizzato Ferrari paintchip back
 
I´ll take the 22B. Send me a FR.
 
E55 is out of the way guys, now i just need the Soarer 2.5 GT...
 
E55 is out of the way guys, now i just need the Soarer 2.5 GT...

I could gift you a Soarer on the 23rd.

Got a Neutron White Pearl paint chip? It's a Honda paint chip, but if you don't have that, I'll happily accept a Rubino Micalizzato paint chip which you can get from the Ferraris in the premium dealership
 
Last edited:
I could gift you a Soarer on the 23rd.

Got a Neutron White Pearl paint chip? It's a Honda paint chip, but if you don't have that, I'll happily accept a Rubino Micalizzato which you can get from a Premium Ferrari the dealership.

Yeah sure i'll just buy you the ferrari and send you it, but can you use the paint chip if I do that? add me plz.
 
What would u want for the s7?
 
What would u want for the s7?

Something rare and standard over 300k.


Actually, i may consider trading it for the RR Stormer Concept...
 
Last edited:
Nevermind found one in ucd tonight
 
Nevermind one popped up in ucd tonight thanks anyway!
 
Sorry guys app lagged on my iphone didnt know that went through : /
 
Back