Couple of glitches I found tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raven_WET01
  • 3 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
287
United States
Minnesota
Messages
Raven_WET01
They don't really affect game play, but glitches nonetheless.

I equipped my Evo IX with a carbon fiber hood and an extra vent appears in photo mode. If you look at it from the front right of the vehicle (at the Shoren Inn at least) a vent pops up. Not sure if this works in other locations or with the standard hood...

Next glitch I noticed was in the Mercedes SLR McLaren. It was only offered with an automatic transmission and has no gear lever or paddles, but the driver will do the paddle shifter motion whenever it's time for a gear change. I've also noticed that cars change gears way faster than the driver does with a floor shifter. If you gear it low enough and use a car that has a visible shifter from the exterior view, you can be in a different gear than the shifter location indicates.

I only found this stuff out because I bought every premium car (save for two or three I can't afford) and have been driving every single one to compare them all. I must say they did an excellent job with the physics engine 👍
 
^Lawl.
@Raven How's X1 treating ya?
 
The Q&A forum would usually require a question....
 
Back