Couple of good cars for trade..,

Messages
63
Messages
Teamhybridhater
Messages
TeamHybridHater
I have:
iroc z comaro
option stream z
falken gtr race car
m5 05
series one super charged
charger 440 rt
cuda 440 six pack
chevelle
cougar
mustang svt cobra
xkr r performance
superbird
srt4
charger super bee hemi
c8 laviolette
v16t
gt350r
rs200
silverado sst concept
odyssey
camaro ss

looking for the standard blitz car, all of the standard mercedes benz that arent prizes, chrome paint, gold chrome paint, 3-5 matte paints depending on what car, and the zzii
 
Last edited:
TeamHybridHater
I have:
iroc z comaro
option stream z
falken gtr race car
m5 05
series one super charged
charger 440 rt
cuda 440 six pack
chevelle
cougar
mustang svt cobra
xkr r performance
superbird
srt4
charger super bee hemi
c8 laviolette
v16t
gt350r
rs200
silverado sst concept
odyssey
camaro ss
camaro z28 coupe 1997

What is it that you're after?
 
I'll trade you the chevelle for something, just ask for a couple of cars you want and I'll tell you which ones I have to trade for the chevelle
 
what color is your charger 440 rt
cuda 440 six pack
chevelle
cougar
superbird
charger super bee hemi?
 
lokking for a blitz er34 d1 spec. will trade for a camaro ss(fully tuned)

my psn is KASIM_97
 
I would like a Falken GTR. would you trade for a skyline pace, send me a PM
 
I would like a Falken GTR. would you trade for a skyline pace, send me a PM

i dont need the skyline pace or want it what else would you offer me?
 
Looking for a Superbird and GT350R. I'm willing to trade paints or cars (pending on which).
 
I got a supra RZ for trade looking for American muscle.
Also matte gray, matte light blue, and I got chrome orange.
 
Last edited:
Got any tickets? I have Chromes
 
I can offer you an amuse carbon r for the chevelle, it is the chevelle ss 454 right?
 
Musa92k
I can offer you an amuse carbon r for the chevelle, it is the chevelle ss 454 right?

Yea
 
Its a good idea when you make a thread for trading cars to list the cars/tickets/paints/gear YOU are looking for.
 
You should edit the original post with the colors of the musclecars ? if they are 0 switch cars? Mileage? I have 5 chromes, 2 silver, 3 gold.
 
Back