Couple of questions (re multiplayer and the Log driv force GT Wheel)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT52011
  • 2 comments
  • 454 views
Messages
2
Messages
swfc-dan
Just got GT5 for the PS3 and the logitech driving force GT wheel with it, seems pretty cool so far.

Have played multiplayer (offline) in 1v1s with a mate but can't work out how to race him with other comp cars too. Anyone know?

Also i've read I can reduce the turning axis of the wheel from I think 900 degrees currently to more like 720 or lower. Currently you have to work it bloody hard to turn sharp! Anyone know where the settings are to do so?

Anyone know how do I change the settings for the wheel? I've read you just do it in game but can't find them anywhere- I want to alter the turning axis and force feedback settings. And does anyone know if its possible to play with a guest online? I can only manage to play online by myself, surely there is an option to add a guest too.
 
To the best of my knowledge it is adjustable only on the PC. The PS3 takes control of these settings and in GT5 the wheel seems to vary by car from about 180 on the carts to about 360 or so on some of the production cars, maybe a little more but I have not seen anything close to 900 in game.
 
Hmm strange you say that because im sure its been able to turn a lot more than that for me, bit disappointing theres no option to change settings but I guess thats consoles for you compared to the PC.

What about racing with a mate offline with other AI cars, and playing with a guest on the same PS3 online, is it not possible to do either?
 
Back