Couple of questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyota_gt1
  • 2 comments
  • 425 views

toyota_gt1

(Banned)
Messages
876
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
Messages
XxViPeRxX24
I'm going to try to explain this the best I can, so bare with me.

1. I live in the US. So, is it possible for me to create a EU account?

2. If so, lets say I acquired a EU specific stealth model code such as the 787B or R10. Could I use the code, then go to my US account and download them to that one?

Thanks a bunch to anyone that clears this up.
 
I don't see why that wouldn't work. Has worked for everything I've downloaded using my Japanese account.
 
1. I live in the US. So, is it possible for me to create a EU account?

This one is a yes.
I have an EU account along with US.
Just add it in when it asks for location.

The other stuff I have no idea.
I think once it's loaded into the console it's good for all accounts but I have not tried. I could be wrong on this.
 
Back