Couple of questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter GhostBoy
  • 7 comments
  • 500 views
Messages
247
Messages
Downtownazz
Yeah... So I am level 28 now, 60% to 29.. And I believe that I'll get to S.Vettel Challenge without any grinding at all. But it isn't that, what makes me confused. I am doing Endurance Races at the moment, finished last 3... And I know, that I will do 'Ring 24Hr race, with help of some sim-racing loving friends...

1. In 'Ring 24 Hour race, what are the common opponents? Because I have this GT-R (GT Academy Version) and I don't know if it is enough to win that race. I must have a little advantage. What if others screw up?
2. Hmm... Forgot already what I wanted to ask >.<... Meh, just answer that 1 please. Thanks. If I remember what I wanted to ask, I'll post that question here :sly:.
 
i dont understand your question. can check what your opponents are before you race...
 
Go onto the race and go on the 'typical opponents' menu?
 
And I think it unlocks for you at level 40, so plenty of time yet.
 
And I think it unlocks for you at level 40, so plenty of time yet.

You can only see the typical opponents and requirements when you get to that level, the OP is level 28 and he's asking about a level 40 race.

He needs a level 40 dude to tell him what the typical opponents would be for that race.
 
Yeah. I was wondering if anyone is level 40 in any spec. And could tell me. I remember there were some slower JGTC cars, as well as some DTM in GT4... But now, I don't know :(.
 
how would it help if you knew now, as opposed to when you got there though? I'm pretty sure you're out gunned in your GT-R though, but im still level 39.
 
Back