Couple of Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRiFT Junkie
  • 8 comments
  • 577 views
Messages
182
United States
Michigan
Messages
x2boss5x
Hey guys im looking for a few cars/items and figured this would be the best place to look. I'm in need if a 2 tone Bugatti color(if it's tradeable not sure), a Toyota Soarer, and Mercedes E55. So if you happen to have any of those please reply so we can negotiate and all that good stuff. Thanks.
 
Which soarer?
And the veyron can't be traded
 
2.5 gt. Veyron itself cant be traded or its colors?
 
DRiFT Junkie
2.5 gt. Veyron itself cant be traded or its colors?

Cars over one million cr.
 
I know that. I'm talking about Bugatti paint items. And do you have the 2.5 soarer?
 
DRiFT Junkie
I know that. I'm talking about Bugatti paint items. And do you have the 2.5 soarer?

Veyron's do not give a paint chip so no chance for this. :(
 
Hey guys im looking for a few cars/items and figured this would be the best place to look. I'm in need if a 2 tone Bugatti color(if it's tradeable not sure), a Toyota Soarer, and Mercedes E55. So if you happen to have any of those please reply so we can negotiate and all that good stuff. Thanks.

got e55
 

Great! I'm willing to trade my 05 330i with dark blue matte paint job or any premium car under 200k
 
Last edited:
Back