couple specific trades

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt5keith
  • 13 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
365
United States
winter park, fl
Messages
gt5keith
My 1970 ticket for 10 gold or silver chromes or matte pink, matte blue,matte black or matte dark green(mix them up!)


My 1978 ticket for a 1964 ticket.

thanx,
gt5keith 👍
 
Last edited:
ok on reset

I can give 10 gold or silver chromes, or 5 of each :)

Or any combination of 10 rare paints :)

I'll get you to send the 1970 to an alt account :)

If you give me the first trade, I'll do the second as well :)
 
Last edited:
I can do all the paints, the mattes, 3 gold chrome, 2 silver chromes. I can start trading sunday.
 
ok on reset

I can give 10 gold or silver chromes, or 5 of each :)

Or any combination of 10 rare paints :)

I'll get you to send the 1970 to an alt account :)

If you give me the first trade, I'll do the second as well :)

Deal 10 gold and silver mixed is cool! sending ticket now

Whats alt name?
 
Wait I want it in an alt
 
I can do all the paints, the mattes, 3 gold chrome, 2 silver chromes. I can start trading sunday.

Sorry looks like that deal is done.
:grumpy:
 
FR send and PM sent thanks again :)
 
Your alt not showing up on my list.....I'm working on it!
 
:crazy:
ok 1970 sent
1978 will go tomorrow this same time!

Thanx, Keith
 
1970 received thanks a lot :)

5 Gold chrome sent :)

rest I'll send when you accept FR,
5 silver chromes & 1964 ticket will be comming from Shazbu so its important to accept that FR :) 👍
 
1970 received thanks a lot :)

5 Gold chrome sent :)

rest I'll send when you accept FR,
5 silver chromes & 1964 ticket will be comming from Shazbu so its important to accept that FR :) 👍

FR accepted. the 1978 will be coming from my alt vancouversurf around 9 am my time!
 
oh it let me send it already!
 
1978 received thanks a lot

5 silver chromes & 1964 ticket sent

concludes trade
Thank you very much :) 👍
 
Ok looks like this deal is completed!

thanx for the easy trades and i'm sure we will trade again!
:)
 
Back