Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car 03'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Batfink
  • 5 comments
  • 1,747 views
Messages
89
Willing to offer Mark IV Race Car 67' 0 miles or
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 00' or
Calibra Touring Car '94 or
Astra Super Touring Car '00 or
M3 GTR Race Car or
Calibra Super Touring Car '94 or
A4 Touring Ca '04
 
Last edited:
I am looking for it too bud, I think there is a #17 and #18 version. Best of luck
 
Aaah I see thnx, 2 to collect then! - Will let you know if I find one
 
Can trade any car in my garage for this tomorrow - let me know
 
I have the '03 Pescarolo, but I cannot send it until 1/26 around 10PM PST. If you don't mind waiting, let me know and I'll reserve a spot for you.

I have two versions, so let me know which one you want:
-#17, 1125.0 miles, fully modded with rebuilt engine and chassis, 863HP
-#18, 0 miles, no mods, no oil change, no car wash, 765HP

I'll trade it for your Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 00' plus 5 chrome paints.
 
Back