Course maker - Point-to-Point - In New Zealand?!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter seeker589
  • 5 comments
  • 1,039 views
Messages
89
United States
Amish country, USA
Messages
seeker589
I found this screen capture on NZgamer.com in a section called:
Gran Turismo 5 Features Outlined

5463815917.jpg



I know this is a screen shot for GT5. What my question is in Course Maker in GT5 - did players in New Zealand have a point to point in their course maker? North American Players didn't as far as I can tell.
Did I not explore the course maker enough?

Will the world get a tarmac point to point option in the new course maker in GT6? I sure hope so.





 
Yes we did. Shame, rest of the world.
 
If that is GT5, then I didn't explore course maker enough either. I have European GT5 don't remember seeing that.

But it would be nice if GT6 had the option to make point-to-point races (whenever they release the course maker).
 
Back