Course maker problem

• Thread starter Madertus
  • 7 comments
Poland
Poland
Ultimetal
Hi everyone, my course maker freaks out when I try to save my tracks. The game says:

There's not enough space on your hard disk (32 MB). Free some space and try again.đź‘Ž

:grumpy: I have FAR more than 100GB free... This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME when I try to save my new creation.

Any suggestions?

I don't know if this would help, but have you cleared the game cache?
You can do this in the options menu.

...will do today. I'll let you know whether it worked or not.

EDIT:
Your solution didn't help. I did a little research on the error code (0x00000015 [333]). I think I might find something about it.

And let's hope that 2.00 bug fix will cover this one.

Last edited:
Tried clearing your game data? Only downside is, is that you'll lose your current tracks (if any saved), photos, replays etc (don't know why they're not in the save data).

Only other thing I can think of is that your game data could be corrupt. Don't know how it would only affect the course maker though... I know I'd be going spare if I couldn't save my tracks! :nervous:

Last edited:
I found a glitch after the latest update where my car acts like it's in neutral and won't accelerate when I first go to test out a course. If I hit restart it fixes itself.

Not sure about the error, I've never had any while making my tracks.

I found a glitch after the latest update where my car acts like it's in neutral and won't accelerate when I first go to test out a course. If I hit restart it fixes itself.

I've found this too a few days back. Kept it to myself though. :lol:

Thanks for restarts to save us! I found that it happens when setting the road wetness or whatever it's called to something higher then 0%.

The exact same thing has been happening to me, it's quite annoying.

Same here, too.:grumpy: Kinda annoying but luckily enough, restarting helps.

Back