Course Maker Temporary Fix

Virgin Islands US
U.S.V.I
dognelli
My question comes from reply to a course maker post. Although the current course maker is underway I had a thought that might be beneficial. Here's my question or idea toward a fix.

Most of GT5's material has been reused to maintain GT6. Back in GT5 we had Toscana available as both a Tarmac and Dirt rally track. Currently in GT6 that track is gone (Tarmac) and we were given more iconic and fun tracks. Now what if there was a patch that could reopen or rerender a dirt or snow track as a new Tarmac based track. If we can get the app to enable a course editor, can we get Eiger's K trail full track as an editable Tarmac track like how Toscana used to be as a start?

I imagine that if PD were to do that people would be up-in-arms about getting the full flavour version. You just know it would happen.

Eiger K Trail was not made through the Course Generator so I could never envisage it being editable. It would be great fun flying down the hill and into the twisties but it won't happen.

I imagine that if PD were to do that people would be up-in-arms about getting the full flavour version. You just know it would happen.

Eiger K Trail was not made through the Course Generator so I could never envisage it being editable. It would be great fun flying down the hill and into the twisties but it won't happen.
It's at least a start because people were already up in arms with PD copy and pasting the standard and premium cars. I agree this might not happen but it kinda softens the blow until the full one comes out. Well unless they do that first, then charge everyone for the full one then that's just marketing.

Eiger wasn't made, but in GT5 we could remake dirt,snow and Tarmac. So why not open up a new track I suggested Eiger because if it's a mountain track that a lot of touge fans use next to Bathurst and Nurburgring.it'll give them more time to work out more bugs. My thing is this, give a lil joy for a bit. Because if PD gives a course maker w/GPS, aren't we technically doing road work for them across the globe? Think about it.

No, I don't think we are getting the right hopes up. In order to make a track, it HAS to be able to be shared.

We NEED the community features before we can get the track generator. No matter how simple or complex.

Not that much point now as the course maker is just around the corner (no pun intended). But I'm all for a tarmac laid K-trail. I can't master rally driving in the game even if I had a gun to my head so that particular track in tarmac would at least be interesting. Though, I'm sure tracks from the creator will blow that pixelated mess right out of the water.

Not that much point now as the course maker is just around the corner (no pun intended). But I'm all for a tarmac laid K-trail. I can't master rally driving in the game even if I had a gun to my head so that particular track in tarmac would at least be interesting. Though, I'm sure tracks from the creator will blow that pixelated mess right out of the water.
I agree with you guys, and as TRLWNC7396 said we need the community features first unless it's released as well. But will that mean we can gift or share cars? PDs trying to cut down on software hacking.

S/n: ezfaun if you would like to learn to drive rally or want some helps send me a PSN message at PSN: dognelli. Touge and Rally share history,actually touge came from Rally racing, happens to be one of my favorite types of driving.

Back