Course Maker

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahaw90
  • 9 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
58
Is it possible to make your own Test Track in car maker. By this I mean a VERY long straight, abit like the Volkswagen Test Track in real life. Thanks
 
Is it possible to make your own Test Track in car maker. By this I mean a VERY long straight, abit like the Volkswagen Test Track in real life. Thanks

YES. I was thinking this exact question a month ago. I miss my Test Curse. Great way to test cars out.

I've only messed around with the course maker briefly. Can't figure out how to actually shape the course the way I want to shape it. So, far, it only seems to provide random shapes not of my choice, but there's a chance I'm simply not doing using the course maker properly yet. :guilty:
 
Best way to do this is setting the most sectors and make the track the widest and least complex. Its not a guarantee though that you can "sculpt" the track to fit your desires.
 
Best way to do this is setting the most sectors and make the track the widest and least complex. Its not a guarantee though that you can "sculpt" the track to fit your desires.

Okay, this actually helps. Thanks Blitz! 👍
 
I hope you can make your own tracks and not just the ones they have already made for you! I will be dissapointed :-(
 
I hope you can make your own tracks and not just the ones they have already made for you! I will be dissapointed :-(

You will be disappointed then. The tracks are pretty much computer generated and you have the ability to slightly alter their length, width, or sharpness and complexity of corners. You cannot set individual straights or create banking.
 
I see, well i have made a track, is there anyway i can use it online?
 
I see, well i have made a track, is there anyway i can use it online?

There should be an option in GT Life where in your course list you can select "share with friends"
 
Back