"Course Pack" DLC gone from PSN store?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WWE907
  • 17 comments
  • 1,356 views
Messages
213
Canada
The Great White North
Messages
WWE907
Messages
Not on 360 yet
There I was, Christmas morning. I was ecstatic to find a $20 PSN card in my stocking, and redeemed the card as soon as possible. Every last cent of it went towards DLC for Gran Tusimo 5. Everything was going great, I was having a hard time getting a grip on the fact that I have a Redbull X2011 Prototype, among many other cars. I booted up GT5, and took some of my new cars on a test drive. Then I remembered something, "Hey, where was that DLC pack that had the Kart Space track in it?" I took a second look at GT5's DLC section, and was shocked to find that it wasn't there! Has this DLC been discontinued? Is there anywhere else I can find it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
 
I swear this is like the 20th time I've said this lol.

1) Open the Playstation store
2) After it loads, scroll down to "Games"
3) Scroll down to PS3 Add-Ons
4) Scroll down to Vehicles & Race Tracks
 
Last edited:
Edit: Or do as Urie suggests :D

I've made a notepad just so I can open it and copy/paste what I say in threads like this, it's easier than typing it out every time :P
 
^^ :lol:
 
Anyway, welcome to GTPlanet WWE907 :)
 
UrieHusky
I swear this is like the 20th time I've said this lol.

1) Open the Playstation store
2) After it loads, scroll down to "Games"
3) Scroll down to PS3 Add-Ons
4) Scroll down to Vehicles & Race Tracks

There is no Vehicles & Race Tracks option. At least in my version of the Store.
 
There is no Vehicles & Race Tracks option. At least in my version of the Store.

But all of the DLC should be within the section labeled "PS3/Game Add-ons" Everything outside of that is likely Themes, or whole games. If you found the car pack(s), the others should be in the vicinity.
 
Machate-man
But all of the DLC should be within the section labeled "PS3/Game Add-ons" Everything outside of that is likely Themes, or whole games. If you found the car pack(s), the others should be in the vicinity.

All but Kart Space & Spa are listed currently.

A while back I purchased some DLC for GT5 when those tracks were listed, but I didn't buy them at the time. I purchased a few remaining DLC items after they updated the Store UI a month or so ago, but those tracks were removed.

I've looked up GT5 DLC through a few different routes, but I can never get the two remaining tracks to pop up.
 
There is no Vehicles & Race Tracks option. At least in my version of the Store.

You're the first American I've come across to say this.. that's incredibly odd.
 
You're the first American I've come across to say this.. that's incredibly odd.

I dont have that option anymore either, only browse by title, music tracks, subscriptions, season pass, online pass, and home items now. And the course pack is still missing.
 
One moment, I'll log in with my American account after my bob finishes breaking in this car for me. Will edit momentarily.

Edit 1: Oh wow.. how laggy the store is now is making me physically ill navigating it.

Edit 2:https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...pack/cid=EP9001-BCES00569_00-DLZ0010000000000

it's now listed as an "Add-on" rather than as a "Vehicle & Race track" like it has been forever.

Interesting how the layout has changed yet again in such a short time span, the last time I gave this advice was only maybe a week ago? and it was still accurate at the time..

Edit 3: I found it by using "Add filter" and filter to the price point the pack is sold at (For me in the New Zealand store it was 22 dollars so I just set the filter to 20 dollars +)

Edit 4: I've now found it just by going to "All add-ons" it was on the 6th row, with no filter and default "Sort by" option.

Edit 5: I've scoured the American store and.. well what can I say? I do apologise.
I never expected the store to change so drastically in less than 7 days, I simply cannot find it no matter what tactic I use. It's still available in the NZ store as stated above but I just can't find it on the US one despite it being listed on the website.
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/add-ons/gran-turismo-5-complete-pack.html
http://us.playstation.com/games-and-media/add-ons/gran-turismo-5-course-pack.html
 
Last edited:
Thanks for all your help, guys! After reading all of your posts, I've come up with a couple theories myself:

1. Maybe something happened to the files related to that piece of DLC, perhaps the files got corrupted

2. This one's a little out there, but maybe the files got lost during the PSN store's redesign when the files were getting re-uploaded?
 
This is a bit strange considering Sony knows about it...I've gotten a response from them saying they know it's missing, but they have no other information.

My money is ready to be spent; I guess they don't need it yet...haha.
 
i was actually just gonna make a thread about this...any new answers out there about it missing.
 
yah thanks just read this as well...gotta buy that code from gamestop here in the US...but everything else is on the hideous PSN redesign...
 
Back