Courses not Transfering

• Thread starter IceGT
  • 13 comments
lceGT
IceGTZ
Is anyone else having issues getting their course to transfer once it is created? I get as far as creating the course, but when I hit transfer, each time it tells me transfer failed. Am I the only one with this issue or is this happening to others out there?

I am having this issue as well. Have tried restarting, but no joy. Only one track though. Haha odd. Enjoying it so far though

Might be very obvious thing to ask, but do you have the game on and have it on the track editor and clicked transfer tracks in game? Cos you have to do that for it to transfer.

Yes, I have it all ready to go. First two uploaded and test ran fine last night. 0/4 on trying this evening. :indiff:

Any of you have other apps that log on to the PSN or are currently logged on?
Could you try logging off from PS3/PS4 and other playstation apps and pages and see if the login error persists?

One sure fire to fail in transferring is if you make a point-to-point course in Eifel Flat.

But so far that was the only problem I encountered.

I started having the issues tonight. I signed out of PSN on both the PS3 and the App (through in-app settings) and then signed back in - it fixed it for me.

I'm on an iPad mini with iOS 8.

Last edited:
Figured my situation out. I can only upload a track at a time. I have to re-set the app then it will upload another one.
iPad2 on iOS9.

Latest Posts

Back