Courses not Transfering

Discussion in 'GT6 Course Maker' started by IceGT, Oct 1, 2015.

1. IceGT

IceGT

Is anyone else having issues getting their course to transfer once it is created? I get as far as creating the course, but when I hit transfer, each time it tells me transfer failed. Am I the only one with this issue or is this happening to others out there?

2. Vspectra

Vspectra

Try restarting your tablet/device.

3. Senna52

Senna52

I am having this issue as well. Have tried restarting, but no joy. Only one track though. Haha odd. Enjoying it so far though

4. sepulturite81

sepulturite81

Might be very obvious thing to ask, but do you have the game on and have it on the track editor and clicked transfer tracks in game? Cos you have to do that for it to transfer.

5. Senna52

Senna52

Yes, I have it all ready to go. First two uploaded and test ran fine last night. 0/4 on trying this evening. :indiff:

6. sepulturite81

sepulturite81

Probably just some teething problems with the app, might be nothing to do with anything your doing.

7. cutmeamango

cutmeamango (Banned)

Any of you have other apps that log on to the PSN or are currently logged on?
    Could you try logging off from PS3/PS4 and other playstation apps and pages and see if the login error persists?

8. Senna52

Senna52

It's the only app I use with a psn login. Everything works up until I hit the transfer track button.

9. RCKakashi14

RCKakashi14

One sure fire to fail in transferring is if you make a point-to-point course in Eifel Flat.

But so far that was the only problem I encountered.

10. IceGT

IceGT

I got it to work once i logged out of PSN, and logged back in. Thanks for the input guys!

11. Senna52

Senna52

Yup, I finally just re downloaded the app. Works fine now. Thanks gents!

12. cutmeamango

cutmeamango (Banned)

In that case, clearing the app cache (by going through Settings > Apps > GT6 Track > Clear cache) should work the same instead of having to reinstall every time.

Senna52 likes this.
  13. Quakebass

Quakebass

I started having the issues tonight. I signed out of PSN on both the PS3 and the App (through in-app settings) and then signed back in - it fixed it for me.

I'm on an iPad mini with iOS 8.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    Senna52 likes this.
  14. 2cam16

2cam16

Figured my situation out. I can only upload a track at a time. I have to re-set the app then it will upload another one.
    iPad2 on iOS9.