Cr. 20,000,000?!?!

GTP_Francisco67
The costs on the classics like the Ferrari P4 and Jaguar XJ13 are jaw-dropping...And to get all the cars that I really want to drive it'll take over Cr. 100,000,000. The highest-paying races I've seen so far pay out around 60k. That means it would take nearly 1,700 of these races to get there, assuming you win every time. All of them against AI, since online doesn't pay.

I love to put in work and feel like I've earned awesome cars, I'm all for that, but this is....just.....I don't even know - it doesn't make sense.

Does anyone know of a reasonable way to get these cars?

well, referencing the former GT titles, these high-priced gems are typically prize cars. It seems now we are also able to buy these, albeit for ridiculous coin!

And here I was back in '08 thinking it was stupid to do the same boring races over and over again just to get the Ferrari F2007 and Citroen GT.

Has anybody won any of the ludicrously expensive cars as prizes? It would really make my day to know I can win them;)

Last edited:
My suggestion is to get a Ferrari F10 or F2007 and destroy everything with it and you'll soon recoup what you spent on the car in the first place, Atleast that's my theory im just saving up to try to attempt it as I type

Forget about those highly expensive cars. When you finish all the events then you may decide to buy them .. I assume some of them are prize cars and that's why I haven't bought any expensive car yet :(

The other option is of course selling prize cars you win.

In the past there has always been one or two series that offer prize cars with a fairly large sale value that don't take to long to complete that help to build up your bank balance pretty quickly.

Plus as has been said they may themselves be available as prize cars but we don't have an extensive prize car list as yet

could just use cheats when they are available... ;) (just like the other GT games lol)

Forget about those highly expensive cars. When you finish all the events then you may decide to buy them .. I assume some of them are prize cars and that's why I haven't bought any expensive car yet :(

Atleast one of these super expensive cars is needed for a championship unfortunately

could just use cheats when they are available... ;) (just like the other GT games lol)

Yup, seems to be the only way for me. I'm not at all committed enough to go earn some ridiculous amount of credits, but I paid for the game and I want to experience the best parts of it.

The other option is of course selling prize cars you win.

In the past there has always been one or two series that offer prize cars with a fairly large sale value that don't take to long to complete that help to build up your bank balance pretty quickly.

Plus as has been said they may themselves be available as prize cars but we don't have an extensive prize car list as yet

The problem here is that, unlike GT4, you can only win a prize car once. So if it's available only as a prize, and you sell it, you'll never get it back (other than from an online transaction). If it turns out to be needed for a later race, you have a problem.

The Special events pay a fair bit.. But they are annoying.

And they only pay out once so there's no help in replaying them.

The biggest issue I think is that you can only win prize cars once where as in previous GT's selling the prize cars was a great source of income.

Back