CR-X Del Sol '92 will trade anything

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustBecauz
  • 12 comments
  • 595 views
Messages
157
Messages
JustBecauz
Complete
 
Last edited:
This car honda then bud !!!!
 
Yeah it's a Honda. Do you have one mate? :D
 
i got one has all the mods and wheels
 
do you have a BMW M3 '04 with a DLC paint on it?
 
ZZII Master
do you have a BMW M3 '04 with a DLC paint on it?

I do have the m3 you want. I don't have many of the gt5 paints left though... Any colour you had in mind.

Add me on PSN: JustBecauz
 
GT Chrome 003-W if you have it. or just list the GT chromes that you do have that will make it easier

FR sent
 
Last edited:
ZZII Master
GT Chrome 003-W if you have it.

Sorry dot have chrome 003 :(

Chrome 001,6,7,8,10

Do haw alot of the other GT coloura but don't wanna type them all up mate.
 
I could 'silver or gold chrome' it of that's like the 003?
 
ill take 006 and ill do the rims no worries on that part
 
Too easy mate! Send me a friend request :) I'm all ready!
 
Back