cradle 2 the grave

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slick6
  • 13 comments
  • 3,828 views

Slick6

Premium
Messages
3,085
United States
United States
who here's seen cradle 2 the grave? that's got to be one of my better liked movies. Jet Li and DMX work good together and Anthony Anderson or whatever his name is, is pretty dam funny, say any thoughts you have about the movie, if you like or didnt, if youve seen it or havent, stuff like that
 
i loved it, i was a big fan of romeo must die, and i didnt think they could top that, but they did!i especially liked when dmx was running from the cops ont the 4-wheeler.
 
yah that was one of my fav parts too
 
i like the part were jet li gets into the underground fight
 
It was a really cool movie.Does someone know the type of DMX's beige jacket?
 
it was okay but very far fetched....

i loved the guy who had to pretend to be gay to sweet talk the security guard....:lol:

but getting into the central vault of the bank seemed just too easy....take a walk through the subway...down a couple of corridors and youre in!!...man, that was easy...

and Jet Li, fighting all those fighters in the cage....hmmmm

in the film, Jet Li qoutes 'I am not Bruce'...you got that right buddy....
 
the movie just plain rocked...if u want a dumbed down movie to watch, this is it. Bsides, i'm a jet lee fan. I'm too young to have seen any bruce lee but i have made it a goal of mine to watch some after this semester is over
 
this movei waz sick. i cant get hold of infineti by eminem so i enjoyed go to sleep
 
I guess I'm the only one who thought the movie sucked. The only thing I liked about it was the banter between Tom Arnold and the other guy whose name I can't remember at the end of the movie just as the credits start to roll.

Question: Why do all Jet Li movies seem to have a 1-on-1 fight scene with a circle of fire surrounding them at the end of the movie? It's cool the first time...then it gets lame really fast.


-Mark
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
The only thing I liked about it was the banter between Tom Arnold and the other guy whose name I can't remember at the end of the movie just as the credits start to roll.

are u sure your not thinking of exit wounds?
 
Originally posted by Chris Hendriks
are u sure your not thinking of exit wounds?

They did the same thing at the end of Exit Wounds too.


-Mark
 
it was a cool movie.....DMX was cool....so was jet li.....too bad I don't remember much from it....lol
 
Back