CRAP - HOT HATCHES 437PP 205BHP 872KG SAT 7 FEB 2015 13:00 GMT.....Open 

United Kingdom
Near Reading, Uk
JohnSchoonsBeard
Mixed circuit Racing in Hot Hatches.

NO DRIVER AIDS ALLOWED (OR NECESSARY).

Sat 7 Feb from 13:00 GMT

Hot Hatches only but Race, Tuner and Road cars are all allowed.

A lot of cars are fairly equal at these specs but some rabbits exist. They will be limited with extra subwoofer/ballast.

437pp
205bhp
872kg

RH Tyres

Regulations updated to include following stipulations.

All cars must be fitted with

Powermaxx ironing board rear wing.

Powermaxx racing brakes.

Powermaxx Racing Exhaust for maxx noise pollution.

Bought to you by Powermaxx the market leaders in genital enhancement.

Damage: light

JohnSchoonsBeard hosting in the club lobby

Updated
Hot Hatch Races-Sat 7 Feb 1pm GMT
First race - Autumn Ring

Club Event Description
HOT HATCHES-RACING&ROAD ONLY. RH tyres 437pp 205bhp 872kg. No aids. Rabbit cars + ballast. Main club lobby. Fit Race Brakes & Exhaust, Wing

The track shown on here will be the first track run in the main lobby followed by tracks chosen by racers in the room.

As we have done recently racing will take place in the main club lobby. This event will remain as an ongoing one (although not every week). This is so I don't need to keep setting up a new event each time. Dates will be updated in the event and club title.

See the GT6 event page below

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1000344/event/1025488/

Last edited:
Looks Great John! I'm going to try to wake up a little earlier maybe for this event to race with you guys as its always a blast with you guys! I recommend anyone who is checking this out to attend, these are great group of guys and very clean! 👍

Great. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Here are some examples of cars that can be used. However there are obviously many more - especially road cars. The Spoon Honda needs maximum ballast and weight so ignore the data shown in it's weight. Obviously ignore the FGT at the bottom ;)

14072626429_8b837ef0bb_h.jpg

14072632398_63b64b97e7_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back