Crap

  • Thread starter Thread starter dog_film
  • 6 comments
  • 550 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
8
Well I've been playing it since launch and I can now honestly say, what a let-down. Impossible tasks to get cars, cars you cannot ever afford unless you do thousands of miles to get the money to buy. Waiting endlessly for cars to appear on "the list." So now, apart from abit of "arcade" it will just sit there in the box, half-completed because basically I a:have a life and b: I paid for the game, so either let me buy the cars online or not have to spend every waking hour trying to raise the monies to buy! B Spec, boooorrrriing. Back to NFS Shift for me. Alittle more realistic in handling I feel and generally not as much pain to get decent cars. Five years, F U!
 
Then go buy the cars off e-bay or don't play, seriously.
 
Seriously, We dont care. Keep it to yourself and trade it in.
 
I hated Shift. It was fun at first but then it just became a chore. And you can't have many cars in your garage. I hated having to get rid of cars so I could have a couple of new ones.
 
Well I've been playing it since launch and I can now honestly say, what a let-down. Impossible tasks to get cars, cars you cannot ever afford unless you do thousands of miles to get the money to buy. Waiting endlessly for cars to appear on "the list." So now, apart from abit of "arcade" it will just sit there in the box, half-completed because basically I a:have a life and b: I paid for the game, so either let me buy the cars online or not have to spend every waking hour trying to raise the monies to buy! B Spec, boooorrrriing. Back to NFS Shift for me. Alittle more realistic in handling I feel and generally not as much pain to get decent cars. Five years, F U!

Kaz can't hear you here. We don't give a damn dude.
 
GT5 Disappointment thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134826

Open for angst since 2010.

-

And for those who don't care about what the threadstarter has to say: How about: Don't post? If you see a thread you think is useless, just use the report button.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back