Crashes in lobby area

  • Thread starter Thread starter imalexi
  • 6 comments
  • 1,945 views
Messages
534
United Kingdom
London
Messages
GTP_alexi
I tried to enter the lobby area last night (without installing tracks) and it crashed after a few seconds of looking at the rooms available. :grumpy: So I then installed the tracks etc... and the same thing happened again. :ouch:

I'm scared of using it now.:nervous: Anyone got any ideas or the same problem?
 
My PS3 also crashed when opening up the online lobby yesterday. Apprehenively I restarted the PS3 and when into the online lobby again and luckily had no further problems! I just try and let everything load up (in this case all the race rooms) before i start pressing anything.
 
My PS3 also crashed when opening up the online lobby yesterday. Apprehenively I restarted the PS3 and when into the online lobby again and luckily had no further problems! I just try and let everything load up (in this case all the race rooms) before i start pressing anything.

The first time I entered, I was pressing buttons like mad in my excitement :dopey:, but was careful not to do that the second time. I managed to look at all the rooms available, but when I selected something (can't remember what), it died.

I'll give it a go again tonight, but it's reassuring (sort of) that someone has had the same problem.

I hope this doesn't keep on happening as it's all about online racing for me. Couldn't care less about damage, screen tearing, photomode or all the other things people seem to care about, just give me a rear wheel beast and some clean racers!!!

See you online...I hope 👍
 
Don't expect too much of the online services at this stage. Seems many people are finding problems at the minute, but we should expect Sony to ramp up the online service provision over the next few days.

In my case, entering the Driver Information caused the game to stop. I could only play after signing out of PSN.
 
I expect theres plenty to do offline anyway, I'll be sticking to that for a while.
 
The first time I entered, I was pressing buttons like mad in my excitement :dopey:, but was careful not to do that the second time. I managed to look at all the rooms available, but when I selected something (can't remember what), it died.

I'll give it a go again tonight, but it's reassuring (sort of) that someone has had the same problem.

I hope this doesn't keep on happening as it's all about online racing for me. Couldn't care less about damage, screen tearing, photomode or all the other things people seem to care about, just give me a rear wheel beast and some clean racers!!!

See you online...I hope 👍

I'm sure/hope polyphony have noticed some of the early bugs and done something about them. Hope online works for you 👍
 
Back